Cancellations of delegate bookings require written notice. If the written notice is received more than seven days prior to the event date, a credit-note worth 85% of the delegate contract fee will be issued for the use at another Geofora Conference Management event to take place within a 24 months period from the date of issuance. The remaining 15% will be retained by Geofora Conference Management as an administration fee. If the written notice is received seven days or less, from the event date, no credit will be issued.

Substitutions between colleagues of paid delegate places are permitted at any time prior to the event date, provided that Geofora Conference Management has been given reasonable notice.

If Geofora Conference Management is required to cancel an event, a full refund of the delegate contract fee will be issued.

If Geofora Conference Management is required to postpone an event for any reason and a paid delegate is unable to attend on the new scheduled date, a credit note for 100% of the delegate contract fee will be issued as credit note for use at another Geofora Conference Management event to take place within a 24 months period from the date of issuance.

Geofora Conference Management shall not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage by reason of any cancellation, rescheduling, postponement or alteration of an event.

Force Majeure: Geofora Conference Management will not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury, claims costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever if the event is cancelled, postponed or altered due to a Force Majeure. Force Majeure is defined as any unforeseen occurrence that renders performance of the event impossible, inadvisable, illegal or impracticable. Force Majeure includes, but is not limited to: casualty, fire, explosion, flood, earthquake or other natural disasters, an act of God, governmental restrictions or regulations, war or apparent acts of war, terrorism or apparent acts of terrorism, civil disturbances or riots, strikes, curtailment, suspension or restriction on transportation facilities and means of transportation or any other emergency.

All agenda details, including timings, speakers and topics were confirmed in writing at the time of publication. Should circumstances beyond the control of the organizers necessitate any alterations, Geofora Conference Management reserves the right to modify the advertised agenda and format where required.

Any such alterations will be communicated directly or updated on the event website as soon as possible.

Full payment is due at the time of your registration. Your registration will not officially be confirmed until full payment has been received. Attendance to the event on-site is only permitted once full payment has been confirmed. If your registration is received 14 days or under prior to the event date or if full payment has not yet been received, a credit card number will be requested to confirm your place. All registrations that include the “Early Bird” discount must be paid in full before the Early Bird deadline, otherwise the full rate will be applied and charged. All tailored or team discounts offered by Geofora Conference Management also require full payment at the time of registration. One discount offer cannot be combined with another.

Close Menu
Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter